Tickets are now on sale - advance sales ended on Wednesday 26 July:
You can still buy now at the 'on the day' price or buy on the gate by cash or card.
• £9 on the gate
• £2 on the gate
• £20 on the gate – up to 2 adults and 3 children
• Under 5s are free and don’t need a wristband
• Group bookings (more than 20 people) £6 per person (advance only)
• Carers will receive free entry if they are supporting the person they care for (they don’t need to get a wristband in advance)
• Seven time credits for a day ticket - there are no more time credit tickets available.
Tickets for Saturday 29 July (includes the option of a weekend ticket) are available here.
Tickets for Sunday 30 July are available here.
Wrsitbands can be purchased from the following locations:
* Chorley Council Civic Offices, Union St, Chorley, PR7 1AL
* Botany Bay, Canal Mill, Botany Brow, Chorley, PR6 9AF
* Cafe Ambio, Astley Park, Astley Rd, Chorley, PR7 1XA
* Malcolm's Musicland, The Baptist Chapel, Chapel St, Chorley, PR7 1BW
Advance ticket/wristband sales will end on
WEDNESDAY 26 JULY 12NOON