We are here to help businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic. Below you'll find information that you may find useful for your business.
- Guidance on COVID-19 restrictions can be found on the government website HERE
- Information on Maintaining records or staff, customers and visitors to help with NHS Test and Trace, including the QR Code that must be displayed by certain businesses from 24 September can be found HERE
- Information on Face Coverings can be found HERE
- Government Guidance on working safely (includes information on various business types) can be found HERE
- Information for food businesses from the Food Standards Agency can be found HERE.
- Important information relating to potential health risks such as legionella, of dormant water systems in businesses that have been closed during lockdown can be found HERE.
- A guide to Recommisioning of Water Systems (reopening of buildings) can be found HERE.
Businesses who are required to display the official NHS QR Code poster can generate their unique poster HERE
Further information on maintaining records for staff, visitors and customers to support NHS Test and Trace, can be found HERE
To help support you, we’ve created a pack of downloadable signage should you wish to use it.
These are generic but please refer to latest guidance to determine what’s appropriate for your business.
- Face Covering Signage
- Hand-Face-Space Signage
- Directional Signage
- Social distancing signage
- Signage useful for takeaway/delivery businesses
- Card/contactless payments only signage
- Signage useful for staff areas of businesses
(e.g. hand washing, cleaning, restricted access signs)