There are currently 8 allotment sites owned by us:
- Crosse Hall, Chorley, PR6 9AW
- Windsor Road, Chorley, PR7 1LG
- Worthy Street, Chorley, PR6 0PG
- Moor Road, Chorley, PR7 2NT
- Bay Horse, Whittle-le-Woods, PR6 7LQ
- School Lane, Brinscall, PR6 8QS (Please note this site only has 3 plots)
- Manor Road, Clayton-le-Woods, PR6 7JR
- Rangletts Rec, Brindle Street, Chorley, PR7 3HR
Cost of allotments
The annual rent for an allotment is £64 per plot, regardless of the location or size of the plot. Sites which don't have mains water are charged slightly less rent.
If you are over 60 the rent is £32 per plot.
Rents are reviewed annually.
Apply for an allotment plot
Allotments are very popular, because of this we have an allotment waiting list. It is currently taking around 4-5 years from joining the waiting list to getting an allotment plot. If you join the allotment waiting list, please make sure you let us know if your details change so we can still contact you.
Anyone wishing to place their name on the waiting list should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01257 515151.
Please provide the following information:-
- full name
- address, (you must live in Chorley Borough)
- a day time telephone number
- an email address (if you have one)
- please let us know if you have a preference for any particular allotment site
More information is available on our allotments policy.
If you live in the parish of Coppull, Whittle-le-Woods or Euxton (including parts of Buckshaw Village) you could alternatively put your name on the waiting list of the sites below through the following contacts.
Other allotment sites are available, they are managed by:
- Tansley Avenue, Coppull - Coppull Parish Council
- Kem Mill Lane, Whittle-le-Woods - Cuerden Valley Trust
- Cophurst Lane, Top Lock Pub - private ownership
- Stansfield Drive, Euxton - Euxton Parish Council
Allotment sites coming soon
We don't have any new allotments sites being created in the short term but we are working to allocate Council land and work with parish councils and private landowners to make future provision where possible.