Business rates data
Why not sign up today for paperless business rates tax bills? Did you know it costs us around 50p to send a bill through the post? You can make your life easier, save paper, and save us money by signing up to paperless bills. It's easy to sign up and only takes a few minutes.
The latest data relating to non-domestic properties within the borough of Chorley is available to download below. It is in csv format and includes:
- property addresses
- current rateable values
- the date the business became liable to pay business rates
- empty properties and the date they became empty
- accounts receiving mandatory relief
- accounts receiving retail discount
- accounts receiving small business rate relief
This information was extracted Aug 2023.
This information is disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and does not include the names of sole traders or individuals as this is deemed as personal.