Toggle menu

Deductions from your earnings

Attachment of Earnings Order

If you do not pay the Council Tax you owe we can order your employer to take money directly from your wages or salary.

The order will stay in place until the amount you owe under the order is paid, or you leave your employment.

The amount of money your employer will deduct depends on how much you get paid after tax. View the deductions from earnings calculator to find out how much will be deducted.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties you can view more information on financial advice that may be able to help give you independent advice.

Information for employers

If someone you employ has received an attachment of earnings order, you can download the attachment of earnings guidance for employers (PDF) [256KB] for more information.

If you still need further help please contact 01257 515431 to speak to a member of our recovery team. 



Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email