Toggle menu

Report a change that may affect your Council Tax

Why not sign up today for paperless Council Tax bills! Did you know it costs us around 50p to send a bill through the post? You can make your life easier, save paper and save us money by signing up to paperless bills. It's easy to sign up and only takes a few minutes.

If your circumstances change, the amount of Council Tax you pay might change.

You need to tell us of any changes within 21 days.

If you receive Council Tax support or housing benefit, you also need to let us know if your details have changed.


Examples of changes that may affect your Council Tax

You need to tell us if:

To report a change of circumstances please let us know by completing a general enquiry form.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email