Election 2021 - results
See the results from the Local and Lancashire County Council elections.

Action for rough sleepers

If you are worried that someone might be sleeping rough and needs assistance with accessing support with housing, you can report a rough sleeper online using the street link online reporting system.

Alternatively, you can contact us on 01257 515151 or by email to housing.solutions@chorley.gov.uk.

Once we receive a notification of a rough sleeper, we will action the notification and provide all the relevant support that is required.

View information on our severe weather emergency protocol.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page