There are currently 8 allotment sites owned by us:
- Crosse Hall, Chorley, PR6 9AW
- Windsor Road, Chorley, PR7 1LG
- Worthy Street, Chorley, PR6 0PG
- Moor Road, Chorley, PR7 2NT
- Bay Horse, Whittle-le-Woods, PR6 7LQ
- School Lane, Brinscall, PR6 8QS
- Manor Road, Clayton-le-Woods, PR6 7JR
- Rangletts Rec, Brindle Street, Chorley, PR7 3HR
Cost of allotments
The annual rent for an allotment is £58 per plot, regardless of the location or size of the plot.
If you are over 60 the rent is £29 per plot.
Apply for an allotment plot
Allotments are very popular, because of this we have an allotment waiting list. It is currently taking around 3 years from joining the waiting list to getting an allotment plot. If you join the allotment waiting list, please make sure you let us know if your details change so we can still contact you.
Anyone wishing to place their name on the waiting list should contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01257 515151.
Please provide your name, address, a day time telephone number and an email address (if you have one). Please let us know if you have a preference for any particular allotment site.
More information is available on our allotments policy.
Other allotment sites are available, they are managed by:
- Tansley Avenue, Coppull - Coppull Parish Council
- Kem Mill Lane, Whittle-le-Woods - Cuerden Valley Trust
- Cophurst Lane, Top Lock Pub - private ownership
Allotment site coming soon
A new allotment site is being created in Euxton off Stansfield Drive, this will be managed by Euxton Parish Council.