Brown bin (paper and cardboard)
The brown bin is for your paper and cardboard recycling.
View information on how to order a replacement bin.
Things that can go in your brown bin:
- newspapers and magazines
- shredded paper
- junk mail
- catalogues, brochures and directories
- greeting cards and wrapping paper (no foil).
Things you cannot put in your brown bin:
- glass, cans, plastic bottles pots tubs and trays - these should go in your blue bin
- plastic carrier bags
- plastic film, wrappings, bubble wrap
- polystyrene packaging
- nappies, wet wipes, tissues
- garden waste