Toggle menu

Self-Employed Income

If you are self-employed and claim Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support you will need to provide evidence of your income. This is usually on an annual basis.

You can provide self-employed income to us by:

  • providing your audited annual accounts for the last financial year to
  • completing a self-employed pro forma.  Once you have completed the form you may be asked for some evidence of your income and expenditure but we will contact you if this is needed.

If you need to submit accounts to us using the pro forma you can complete it here.

Complete our Self-Employed Pro forma


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email