Toggle menu

Register to vote with no fixed address

You can still register to vote even if you do not have a fixed address by local connection. This may be because you are:

  • a patient in a mental health hospital
  • a homeless person
  • a person who lives on a houseboat without a fixed mooring
  • a person remanded in custody

You can register vote with no fixed address online.

Register to vote (no fixed address)

Alternatively if you wish to register to vote with no fixed address, call us on 01257 515132 or visit the customer contact centre in the Civic Offices, Union Street, Chorley PR7 1AL between 8.45am and 5pm.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email