Toggle menu

Penalty charge notices

Pay or appeal a Penalty Charge Notice

If you receive a ticket and wish to appeal or pay your ticket online you will need to contact the organisation who issued the ticket.

Pay or appeal a PCN on a Chorley Council car park on the Chipside website.

For tickets issued anywhere other than a Council car park, please visit Lancashire parking services.


We control parking enforcement on our own pay and display car parks:

  • Flat Iron Short Stay
  • Farrington Street Long Stay 
  • Hollinshead Street Short Stay
  • Water Street Long Stay
  • Cleveland Street Short Stay
  • Portland Street Short Stay
  • Back Mount Street Long Stay
  • Friday Street Long Stay 
  • George Street Long Stay
  • West Street Short Stay
  • St Marys Short Stay
  • Queens Road Long Stay
  • Fleet Street Long Stay
  • Fleet Street Short Stay

On street parking enforcement, which means anywhere other than the car parks is carried out by Lancashire County Council.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email